At Fury, our commitment to ocean conservation is steadfast. Every member of the Fury team, from our captains and crew to our owners and staff share a deep love for the ocean that surrounds our island city. That’s why we … Continue reading →
Enjoy the warm afternoon sun while snorkeling in Key West’s pristine, aqua blue waters.
The Reef & Ritas Afternoon Snorkeling Tour is a great opportunity for enjoying a luxurious catamaran sail to the only living coral reef in North America. Many of our guests choose the afternoon snorkeling tours compared to the morning Key West snorkeling trips for a variety of reasons:
• The afternoon sun is warm and bright making it a great time to relax on the catamaran and enjoy the temperate ocean water.
• The ocean currents and wind direction are often different than the morning, so if you’ve taken a morning snorkel in the past, chances are you’ll go to a different reef location in the afternoon.
• Our guests like to start the party early and enjoy a margarita or two on the way back from afternoon snorkeling in Key West.
While onboard, Fury Catamaran offers the ultimate in sailing and snorkeling comfort, featuring:
• A Stairway to the Sea
• Large Sundeck
• Shaded Lounge Area
• Fresh Water Showers
• Spacious Bathrooms
• Top of the Line Sanitized Snorkel Gear Provided
• Professional Instruction by Fury's Friendly Crew
• Free Margaritas
Before entering the water, our friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Once you descend “the stairway to the sea”, you will discover the wonders of the undersea with pristine coral reefs and an abundance of marine life including tropical species found no place else on earth. Upon completion of your snorkeling adventure, complimentary Margaritas, ice cold beer and white wine will be served.
Don’t miss out on this amazing Key West Snorkeling experience.
Our experienced and certified Fury crew will give you detailed instructions as you sail out to the Living Coral Reef. They will go over the best practices and safe snorkel procedures for your day at the reef. Additionally, a crew member will be in the water with you for hands on assistance.