Terms and Conditions Summary
Qualifying products and itineraries must be publicly available online at the time of your call and cannot be part of a special offer made as part of a membership program, corporate discount, group or rewards program. The Best Package Price Guarantee does not apply to competitors' opaque travel services where the actual hotel, airline or rental car company is not disclosed until after the booking is made. Fury Water Adventures will determine whether a claim qualifies for a cancellation/rebooking or a refund of 100%. All claims will be subject to verification by Fury Water Adventures.
Restrictions apply, not valid during blackout dates or special events. Reservation must be made in advance and is based on availability. Weekdays are Sunday thru Thursday and Weekends are Friday & Saturday.
Our Guarantee does not apply to the following:
- You must have a confirmed reservation made directly with Fury Water Adventures.
- You must find a lower publicly available rate (“Lower Rate”) on a non-Fury Water Adventure booking channel (except for "opaque" websites) for the Same Accommodations. "Same Accommodations" means the same room type, at the same hotel, with the same dates and length of stay, same number of guests, same designation as either cancellable or non-cancellable, same advance purchase policies and the same terms and conditions governing the room rate.
- You must submit your claim within 24 hours of making your reservation and at least 24 hours prior to your arrival at the hotel.
- The Same Accommodations must be available for purchase at the Lower Rate when we validate your claim.
- You may only submit one claim for each stay. A “stay” means the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel by the same guest or guests.
- Rate comparisons will be made net of taxes, gratuities, service charges, early departure fees, or other fees and incidental charges.
- Unless prohibited by law, Fury Water Adventures reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer and the terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
- Rates available on "opaque" websites where the hotel brand and specific hotel are not known until the booking is made (e.g., Priceline.com, Hotwire.com).
- Hotel packages or travel packages which may include hotel, airfare, car rental, food and beverage offers or other similar packages or amenities.
- Discount or negotiated rates not available to the general public, including but not limited to the following rates: membership (e.g., AAA, AARP or Saga), corporate, government, promotional, unpublished, Senior HHonors®, employee, offline wholesale/FIT, pre-paid rates which may include a voucher (including electronic vouchers), group or other specially negotiated rates.
- Reservations made within 24 hours of arrival.
- Taxes, gratuities, service charges, early departure fees, or other fees and incidental charges.
- Rate disparities due to fluctuations, rounding, or differences in the currency exchange rates.
Failure to cancel your water sports reservation at least 24 hours prior to departure time either by telephone or email will result in your credit card being charged the full amount of the reserved trip. No refunds will be issued for reservations cancelled within 24 hours of departure. Please note that failure to show for the reserved trip without cancellation will result in no refund. If the trip is cancelled by Fury Water Adventures for any reason, your credit card will be refunded the full amount of the water sports trip.
The Jet Ski and Parasail Combo includes the usage of one watercraft and a tandem parasail.
Hotel cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the day of arrival are subject to charge of one night’s room and tax.