What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you think about Key West? Could it be our brilliant sunsets? If so, you’ve definitely got the right idea. Key West is famous for its spectacular sunsets and one of the best ways to enjoy their beauty is on a sunset sail with Fury. Whether it’s dancing the night away to a live band, taking a dip at the reef, or cozying up to your sweety with a glass of champagne, we’ve got lots of options. If you’re trying to decide which one is right for you, take this simple quiz below and find out.
- What’s your drink?
- Margaritas. They don’t call Key West “Margaritaville” for nothing.
- Rum Punch. Sweet, strong, and delicious, the perfect island cocktail.
- Champagne. A vacation in paradise deserves a toast.
- What kind of music do you love listening to on a tropical vacation?
- A great live band. There’s nothing better than hearing talented musicians play all of my favorite covers and a few originals songs live. Plus, I love a good dance party.
- Reggae. Steel drums, a mellow melody, and the feeling that “every little ting’s gonna be alright!”
- The very best playlist shuffling on an iPod. A little Jack Johnson, a little Jimmy Buffett, a little Bob Marley. I like it all.
- What’s your idea of paradise?
- Food! I love great appetizers, like chicken wings, meatballs, fresh fruit, and a cheese tray.
- Snorkeling in Key West. I’ll take any opportunity to swim in the ocean and discover the wonders of the coral reef and the underwater world.
- A romantic champagne toast. I can just picture myself relaxing on the top deck sipping bubbly as the sunsets.
So which cruise is right for you?
Answered Mostly A – Your best sunset cruise is the Commotion on the Ocean. Enjoy a two-hour sunset sail with a live band, appetizers, and all you can drink margaritas, beer, wine, and champagne. It’s a dance party at sea!
Answered Mostly B – Your best sunset cruise is the Rum & Reggae Combo. Join us aboard a three-hour sunset sail and snorkel cruise. We’ll sail to the reef, spend an hour snorkeling, and then sail back while the sunsets listening to reggae music, and sipping rum punch, beer, wine, and champagne.
Answered Mostly C – Your best sunset cruise is the Classic Key West Sunset Cruise. Enjoy a relaxing two-hour sunset sail and watch the sun sink into the horizon while drinking champagne, wine, and beer.