For questions regarding your reservation, please call 1-877-994-8898 and refer to the confirmation number at the top of your confirmation document.
Watersports & Rentals Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to your trip’s scheduled departure time or scheduled rental time. To place a cancellation, please call 1-888-976-0899 and refer to the confirmation number at the top of your confirmation document. Failure to place a cancellation at least 24 hours in advance will result in your credit card being charged the full amount of the reserved trip or rental. No refunds will be issued for reservations cancelled within 24 hours of departure or rental. Please note that failure to show for the reserved trip or rental without cancellation will result in no refund. If a trip is cancelled by Fury Water Adventures for any reason, every effort will be made to reschedule the trip during your stay in Key West. If you are unable to reschedule, you will have the option of receiving a voucher for a future trip or receiving a full refund.
Ticket and Boarding Information
For the Ultimate Adventure, Ultimate Express and Ultimate Jet Ski Tours, please arrive at least 60 minutes prior to the departure time printed on your ticket. For all other trips, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the departure time printed on your ticket. All trips leave the dock promptly at the specified time.
You will be asked to present your ticket and a valid form of ID. Credit card and ID will be required for all all jet ski rentals.
Guests must have a basic understanding of the English language.
Hotel Cancellation Policy
Hotel cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to the day of arrival. Reservations that are not cancelled at least 7 days prior are subject to charge of one night’s room and tax.
Fury Water Adventures does not operate in unsafe weather conditions, but a light rain shower is not a deterrent. The Captain will assess the weather and should the Captain determine that the conditions are unsafe to run the tour, the tour may be postponed or it will be canceled. If a trip is canceled by Fury Water Adventures for any reason, every effort will be made to reschedule the trip during your stay in Key West. If you are unable to reschedule, you will have the option of receiving a voucher for a future trip or receiving a full refund.
Key West Vacation Packages – Best Package Price Guarantee
To contest the Best Package Price Guarantee, qualifying products and itineraries must be publicly available online at the time of your call and cannot be part of a special offer made as part of a membership program, corporate discount, group or rewards program. The Best Package Price Guarantee does not apply to competitors’ opaque travel services where the actual hotel, airline or rental car company is not disclosed until after the booking is made. Fury Water Adventures will determine whether a claim qualifies for a cancellation, rebooking or a refund of 100%. All claims will be subject to verification by Fury Water Adventures.
Requirements to contest the Best Package Price Guarantee include all of the following:
- You must have a confirmed reservation made directly with Fury Water Adventures.
- You must find a lower rate that is publicly available (“lower rate”) on a non-Fury Water Adventure booking channel (except for “opaque” websites) for the same accommodations. “Same accommodations” means the same room type, at the same hotel, with the same dates and length of stay, same number of guests, same designation as either cancellable or non-cancellable, same advance purchase policies and the same terms and conditions governing the room rate.
- The same accommodations must be available for purchase at the lower rate when we validate your claim.
- You must submit your claim within 24 hours of making your reservation and at least 24 hours prior to your arrival at the hotel.
- You may only submit one claim for each stay. A “stay” means the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel by the same guest or guests.
- Rate comparisons will be made net of taxes, gratuities, service charges, early departure fees, or other fees and incidental charges.
- Unless prohibited by law, Fury Water Adventures reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer and the terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
Restrictions apply to the Best Package Price Guarantee. Not valid during blackout dates or special events. Reservation must be made in advance and is based on availability. Weekdays are Sunday thru Thursday and Weekends are Friday & Saturday.
- Rates available on “opaque” websites where the hotel brand and specific hotel are not known until the booking is made (e.g., Priceline.com, Hotwire.com).
- Hotel packages or travel packages which may include hotel, airfare, car rental, food and beverage offers or other similar packages or amenities.
- Discount or negotiated rates not available to the general public, including but not limited to the following rates: membership (e.g., AAA, AARP or Saga), corporate, government, promotional, unpublished, Senior HHonors®, employee, offline wholesale/FIT, pre-paid rates which may include a voucher (including electronic vouchers), group or other specially negotiated rates.
- Reservations made within 24 hours of arrival.
- Taxes, gratuities, service charges, early departure fees, or other fees and incidental charges.
- Rate disparities due to fluctuations, rounding, or differences in the currency exchange rates.
Regarding ADA Website Compliance
Furycat.com is employing the use of reputable software (PowerMapper) in order to ensure a WCAG 2.0/2.1 AA rating that satisfies the latest standards of ADA compliance. Furycat.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and will implement future updates in a timely manner. This is an on-going process where we will submit the site to an audit on a periodic basis so that any and all discrepancies can be identified and corrected.
UserWay Accessibility Tool
Furycat.com makes available the UserWay Website Accessibility tool that is powered by a dedicated accessibility server. The software allows Furycat.com to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
Enabling the UserWay Accessibility Tool
The Furycat.com accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the bottom corner of the website. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for the accessibility menu to load in its entirety.
We welcome your questions about this accessibility statement and comments on how to improve the website’s accessibility.
If you have found an inaccessible area on the site, or within any third-party tool solution Furycat.com utilizes, please be sure to specify the web page and provide us with any other information you may think will help us locate the area when you contact us. If you have a need for a specific electronic format, please provide the format that you require the content to be in, the web page address of the material and your contact information.
By making an online reservation with Fury Water Adventures, you expressly acknowledge that: (i) Fury Water Adventures will send you e-mail(s) with such reservation and other related information and (ii) Fury Water Adventures will send you a survey so that you can evaluate your experience.
Occasionally, we will send out emails to our customers concerning special offers or providing information about new products and services we offer. In every email we send, you are given the option to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Fury Water Adventures uses Google Display Advertising and Remarketing Tools with Google Analytics. To learn more about Google anonymous data collection, please visit Google Adword’s Remarketing Policy. To adjust your internet ad preferences in Google Account Settings, please login to Google and visit the link to the Ads Preferences Manager.
© 2013- Fury Water Adventures – Key West. All rights reserved. All photos and website elements are not to be reproduced or used for commercial purposes and are Copyright Fury Water Adventures.