Thanksgiving Ultimate Adventure H2.0
Fury Water Adventures loves to celebrate the holidays sailing our catamarans into the aqua blue waters of Key West and enjoying an entire day relaxing in the sun. If you are looking for some exciting events during the Key West Thanksgiving 2022 Holiday, then hop aboard the largest fleet of catamarans on the island and get ready for some exciting new adventures.
- Sail on a State-of-the-Art Catamaran
- Snorkel North America’s Only Living Coral Reef
- Jet Ski (Double Rider)
- Banana Boat
- Key West’s Largest Ocean Water Park – Over 3,500 sq. ft. of connected inflatable water toys. Enjoy the Action Tower, Monkey Bars, Water Slide & more!
Digital Photos of Your Parasailing Adventure Available for Purchase
- Top-of-the-Line Snorkel Gear
- Professional Instruction
- Special Holiday Menu
- Complimentary Beverages
WHAT TO BRING
- Photo I.D.’s for All Adults 16+
- One Credit Card per Reservation
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Waterproof Camera
- Gratuities Customary
SPECIAL HOLIDAY MENU
A delicious bill of fare complements the tropical sea breezes and exciting activities offered by a Fury Adventure. Each day, our Chef prepares the enticing food in a kitchen just a few steps from Key West’s Historic Seaport. To ensure that guests experience the freshest and tastiest items, the sustainable menu features locally sourced ingredients, including hand-picked produce from Florida farms whenever possible. While some excursions include prepackaged items like yogurt, there is a wide assortment of healthy snacks and beverages available throughout your trip.
- Egg and Cheese Sandwiches on Cuban Bread
- Fresh Tropical Fruit Platter
- Yogurt and Granola with Fresh Berries
- Continental Assortment of Croissants & Pastries
- Turkey & Cheddar on Cuban Bread
- Cuban Roasted Ham & Swiss on Cuban Bread
- Roasted Veggies & Hummus in Spinach Wrap
- Fisherman’s Fried Chicken
- Potato Salad
- Key West Cole Slaw
- Fresh Baked Cookies
- Selection of Sodas
- Draft Fury Lager, Bud Light & Seasonal Beer
- Wine (Blush, Chablis & Burgundy)
Beer & Wine Served After ALL Activities Have Been Completed
FREE BIODEGRADABLE REEF SAFE SUNSCREEN ON ALL OF OUR TRIPS.
- State-of-the-Art Catamaran (65ft)
- Convenient Stairway to the Sea
- Large Seated Sundeck
- Shaded Lounge Area
- Fresh Water Rinse
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING One I.D. per guest.
- Guests under 18 must have a parent at check-in to complete waivers and show photo I.D.
- Tandem (2 persons flying at the same time) and Triple Flights
- Triple Flights are weather and weight permitting
- The total weight limit is 450 lbs for Single, Tandem and Triple Flights
- Children must be at least 6 years old and must be accompanied by an adult
- Digital photos of your parasailing adventure available for purchase
JET SKI REGULATIONS
- Guests WILL BE PAIRED UP on the Jet Skis
- MANDATORY: MUST BRING 1 Credit Card per reservation *one credit card must be present at the time of check in
- MANDATORY: All Adults MUST BRING Valid Government Issued Photo I.D. that includes date of birth (ages 16 and older). No photocopies will be accepted.
- The Operator on each Jet Ski must have a basic understanding of the English Language
- Guests MUST be at least 18 years old or have a natural parent present at check-in to participate
- Guests Born in or after 1988, please check-in 60 minutes before departure time
- Guests Born in or after 1988 may operate the Jet Ski if they have a Photo I.D. and meet ONE of the following criteria:
- They have a National Association of State Boating Law Administrators Certification.
- They are riding with someone born before 1988.
- They are riding with someone born in or after 1988 who does have a United States Boater Safety License orNational Association of State Boating Law Administrators Certification.
- Guests that need a boater safety test (born in 1988 or after): Please obtain your boater license in advance at www.boat-ed.com. Licensing fees apply.Proof of Boater Safety License will be required at check-in.*Guests unable to obtain the license online MUST check in 60 minutes early. A temporary Boater Safety License can be obtained at check-in by taking a 25 multiple choice question test in English. There is a non-refundable fee to take the test. Guests are prohibited from using cell phones, interpreters, instruction booklets or any form of assistance, while taking an in person test. Guests must check in minimum one hour before departure time to obtain a temporary license in person. Please review the instruction booklet prior to check in.
- Guests 4-13 years of age cannot drive a jet ski. Can be a passenger if someone 18 or older is on the jet ski with them (This person must present valid Photo ID and either be born before 1988 or complete Boater’s Safety Test.) Parent must present valid Photo ID and sign waiver at check-in.
- Guests 14-15 years of age can drive or be passenger if someone 18 or older is on the jet ski with them (This person must present valid Photo ID and either be born before 1988 or complete Boater’s Safety Test.) Parent must present valid Photo ID and sign waiver at check-in.
Guests 16-17 years can drive their own jet ski if 1. Valid Government Issued Photo ID is presented, 2. Boater’s Safety Test is completed AND 3. Parent must present valid Photo ID and sign waiver at check-in. *If 2 minors (16-17 years old) want to share a jet ski, both must meet requirements.
Guests 16-17 years Can drive or be a passenger on a jet ski if 1. Someone 18 or older is on the jet ski with them (This person must present Photo ID, be born before 1988 or complete Boater’s Safety Test) AND 3. Parent must present Photo ID and sign waiver at check-in.
- Guests 18+ can drive jet ski if 1. Valid Government Issued Photo ID is presented AND 2. Born before 1988 or completes a Boater’s Safety Test. Can be a passenger on a jet ski if Valid Government Issued Photo ID is presented. *If 2 adults want to share a jet ski, only one must meet requirements (all adult guests must present Valid Government Issued Photo ID)
- Please note that a safety lanyard (key) is attached to the Jet Ski driver at all times
- Three guests are allowed per Jet Ski and cannot exceed a total combined weight of 460 lbs (225 kg) GUESTS CANNOT PARTICIPATE IF THEY:
- Are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Are pregnant
- Have any existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk
- Are 3 years of age and younger
- Operator of Jet Ski does not have a basic understanding of the English Language
*Price based on single adult ticket price at time of purchase. Sales tax not included. Discount restrictions apply. Discounts or promotions are not valid with this trip.
Key West Thanksgiving 2022
Fury Water Adventures loves to celebrate the holidays sailing our catamarans into the aqua blue waters of Key West and enjoying an entire day relaxing in the sun. If you are looking for some exciting events during the Key West Thanksgiving 2022 Holiday, then hop aboard the largest fleet of catamarans on the island and get ready for some exciting new adventures. Our Key West Thanksgiving Ultimate Adventure comes complete with all the watersports you can handle and a traditional Thanksgiving luncheon. You’ll enjoy traditional Thanksgiving Day fare while docked in a quiet and secluded location in the middle of the Florida Keys!
Fury’s Special Thanksgiving Day Ultimate Adventure Includes:
- Sailing the beautiful waters of Key West on Fury’s 65′ Catamaran
- Special Holiday Menu
- Snorkel the Reef
- Jet Skiing
- Water Slide
- Banana Boat Ride
- And More!
WHAT WATERSPORT ACTIVITIES ARE IN THE ULTIMATE ADVENTURE H2.0?
Reef Snorkeling, Parasail, Jet Ski, Banana Boat Ride and time on our inflatable waterpark.
IS THERE ENOUGH TIME TO COMPLETE ALL OF THE ACTIVITIES ADVERTISED?
Yes. You will be split up into groups and each group will get the opportunity to do each of the activities.
WHAT EQUIPMENT IS PROVIDED?
We will provide you with a mask, snorkel and buoyancy compensator and fins for snorkeling. You are more than welcome to bring your own gear if you wish.
DO YOU PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SNORKEL?
Our experienced and CPR certified Fury crew will give you detailed snorkel instructions as you sail out to the Living Coral Reef. They will go over the best practices and safe snorkel procedures.
ARE THERE FRESH WATER SHOWERS TO USE?
Yes, All of our vessels are equipped with a fresh water rinse for guests to use.
CAN I GO ON THE TRIP AND CHOOSE NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN ACTIVITIES?
Yes. We do not require you to participate in any activity although the ticket price is the same for everyone.
WHAT WILL WE SEE ON THE TOUR?
We are very lucky that so many days here in Key West look exactly like the beautiful photos and video you see on our website & other marketing materials. However, you should be aware that all of our water adventures are outdoors and influenced by Mother Nature. Many days underwater visibility is 80+ feet and teeming with sea life; others are not. Though we hope that every day is perfect, we are not in control of the wind, waves, clouds, rain or underwater sea life. If we are aware of any concerning factors regarding conditions, we will make an announcement before your trip departs. At that time, you may elect to take the tour, reschedule or receive a refund.
DO YOU PROVIDE WETSUITS?
Wetsuits are available seasonally for a fee of $12 per suit (cash or credit).
IS THIS TRIP GOOD FOR KIDS?
Yes, the Ultimate Adventure H2.0 is great for all ages. You must be at least 4 years old to ride a jet ski and at least 6 years old to parasail and participate in the banana boat ride.
HOW LONG IS EACH ACTIVITY?
Guests will enjoy about 45 to 60 minutes of Snorkeling, 6 to 8 minutes of Parasailing, 15 to 20 minutes of Jet Skiing per couple and unlimited time at Key West’s largest Ocean Waterpark.
WHERE WILL I BE SNORKELING?
The Captain will choose best reef destination for snorkeling based on the marine conditions of the day. There are several possible reef locations you may visit: Sand Key, Rock Key, Eastern Dry Rocks and Western Sambo, just to name a few.
HOW DEEP IS THE WATER WHERE WE SNORKEL?
It ranges from 5-50 feet.
IS THERE EASY ACCESS IN AND OUT OF THE OCEAN?
Yes, we have a stairway to the sea, which makes it very easy for you to get on and off the catamaran. The Captain may also open a gate on the side of the catamaran for experienced guests to jump in.
DO YOU NEED A DRIVER'S LICENCE FOR THE JET SKI?
We prefer that guests present their Driver’s License but we also accept other forms of photo identification that show your age.
>Will I be able to ride the jet ski by myself?
You will be paired up on the jet skis.
Can I pay for extra time on the Jet Ski?
No, the time allotted for all the activities is set, so that everyone is able to participate in each of the activities.
Can three people fit on a ski?
Yes, as long as the weight does surpass 460 lbs.
Can children ride the jet ski?
Guests ages 4-13 are not allowed to operate a Jet Ski under any circumstances, but are more than welcome to accompany an adult.
Guests 14-15 years of age may operate a Jet Ski with another person on the ski who is at least 18 years of age & meets the required criteria. A natural parent must be present to sign paperwork at check in.
After obtaining a Boater Safety License, guests 16-17 years of age may operate a Jet Ski, when a parent signs paperwork at check in.
Do you have life jackets for children?
All guests are provided with Buoyancy Compensators for snorkeling.
Life jackets are onboard for everyone in case of emergency.
Can my child who is under 18 years old go on a trip by themselves?
Children 15 years old and younger must be accompanied by a natural parent. Children 16-18 may go on a Fury’s Ultimate Adventure H2.0 unaccompanied, if they have a valid photo ID and a natural is present to sign their waiver or if they already have have a signed, notarized waiver from their natural parent.
WILL I GET WET ON THE PARASAIL TRIP?
Not necessarily, but you do have the option to be dipped in the water or to have a dry takeoff and landing.
Can I take my camera/phone up in the air with me?
Yes, but you are doing so at your own risk.
Is parasailing safe?
Yes, we take every precaution to make it as safe as possible.
>How high do we go in the air?
You will be up to about 300ft.
Does the parasailing crew take pictures?
Yes. The parasail crew offers a photo package for $40 cash. (Group discounts are available)
Can we fly tandem?
Yes. We can even do triple flights as long as the combined weight is under 450lbs. (This is at the captain’s discretion.)
How long will we be up in the air during parasailing?
You will be up in the air for right around 6-8 minutes from takeoff to landing.
WHAT KIND OF FOOD AND DRINKS ARE PROVIDED & CAN WE BRING OUR OWN?
For breakfast Egg & Cheese on Cuban Bread, Fresh Seasonal Fruit, Yogurt & Homemade Granola, Croissants, Assorted Pastries and Orange Juice is served. We serve Cuban Roasted Pork, Oven Roasted Turkey, Brown Gravy & Orange Zested Cranberry Sauce, Parsley & Butter Roasted Red Potatoes, Sweet Potato Casserole, Stuffing, Glazed Carrots & Green Beans, Buttermilk Sweet Biscuits & Fresh Baked Cookies for lunch.
I am gluten free, what food can I eat on the boat? Can you provide special meals?
Certain trips may have catering included. While it is very difficult for Fury to accommodate all the different dietary needs of our many guests, usually there will be items that aboard that ALL guests can enjoy and if there is anything special you require, we do allow you to
I am vegetarian, what food can I eat on the boat? Can you provide special meals?
Certain trips may have catering included. While it is very difficult for Fury to accommodate all the different dietary needs of our many guests, usually there will be items that aboard that ALL guests can enjoy and if there is anything special you require, we do allow you to bring your own items aboard (no glass or alcoholic beverages please).
When can we start enjoying the complimentary beer and wine?
As soon as you are done with both snorkeling and jet ski portions of the trip, you are more than welcome to have beer and wine.
Can we bring food on your trips?
Yes, you are welcome to bring food, just nothing in glass containers.
DO I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SWIM?
Yes. Fury will provide you with snorkel instruction and equipment, but you must know how to swim to participate in any snorkel adventure. We take you about 7 miles offshore of Key West and once in the ocean, there will not be a place for you to touch or stand, while snorkeling. All guests will receive flotation devices for their safety. Fury crew is present to assist in an emergency, but will not be able to solely attend to one party for the duration of the trip. For those unable to swim, we suggest booking a trip aboard our Glass Bottom Boat, where you can see the reef and marine life from the comfort of the boat. Guests are also always welcome to relax and enjoy the amenities aboard our spacious catamarans, during the snorkel portion of any tour.
All participants must sign a liability waiver to participate in snorkeling and other adventures.
IS THERE WIFI ON THE BOAT?
No, we do not offer any wifi on our vessels.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING WITH ME?
Please bring a Valid Government Issued Photo ID. Gratuities are customary.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ULTIMATE ADVENTURE H2.0 AND THE ISLAND ADVENTURE?
The Ultimate Adventure H2.0 is more of an action packed all inclusive tour with reef snorkeling, parasail, jet ski, banana boat ride and inflatable waterpark. The Island Adventure is more laid back with backcountry snorkeling, relaxing in a shallow water sandbar and guided kayak tour through the mangroves.
WHERE DOES THIS TRIP DEPART FROM?
Departure Location #3 631 Greene Street – Located on the corner of Greene St. and Elizabeth St. next to The Conch Republic Seafood Company.
DO YOU PROVIDE PARKING?
No, we do not provide parking at any of our check in locations, but you can use street parking, pay to park lots or parking garages.
IF I HAVE PAID FOR MY TICKETS, DO I STILL NEED TO CHECK IN?
Yes. It is necessary for Fury to collect your paid in full voucher and give you a boarding pass. This helps us maintain an accurate count for the coast guard. You will also be required to fill out various liability waiver forms for the activities.
DO YOU OFFER MILITARY DISCOUNTS?
Yes! To receive a military discount on any Fury trip, please book through the MWR office on Key West’s Sigsbee base by calling 305-293-4174.
CAN MY CHILD WHO IS UNDER 18 YEARS OLD GO ON THE TRIP BY THEMSELVES?
Most Fury tours will require the minor guest’s natural parent be present at check in to sign them in. Please call 888-976-0899 for specific policy details for your preferred tour.
IS FURY OPEN ON HOLIDAYS?
Yes! Fury operates 365 days a year. Be sure to check out our Special Trips & Events to see if we are running any special Holiday trips.
DO YOU HAVE LIFE JACKETS FOR ADULTS & CHILDREN?
Yes. All guests are provided with Buoyancy Compensators for snorkeling. Life jackets are onboard for everyone in case of emergency.
WHAT SANITATION PROCEDURES DO YOU USE FOR THE EQUIPMENT & VESSELS?
Social distancing procedures will be in place throughout every facet of operations. All vessels are equipped with hand sanitizing stations. During each tour, crew members will regularly disinfect risk areas such as railings, table tops, bars, restroom door knobs, faucets and toilets if equipped. Immediately after each tour, the vessel will again be sanitized with disinfectant solutions, including all areas on the vessel that have had the potential of being touched – even if it wasn’t knowingly touched. At the end of the day, each vessel will receive another deep cleaning with disinfectant solutions. All surfaces will undergo sanitizing even if they could’ve never been touched.
WHAT IS YOUR WEATHER POLICY?
Fury Water Adventures does not operate in unsafe weather conditions, but a light rain shower is not a deterrent. The Captain will assess the weather and should the Captain determine that the conditions are unsafe to run the tour, the tour may be postponed or it will be canceled. If a trip is canceled by Fury Water Adventures for any reason, every effort will be made to reschedule the trip during your stay in Key West. If you are unable to reschedule, you will have the option of receiving a voucher for a future trip or receiving a full refund. Every effort will be made to run tours, as advertised. Should Fury have to amend or alter your tour due to extraneous circumstances, tickets remain non-refundable on tours taken.
WHAT IS YOUR REFUND POLICY?
All cancellations must be made at least 4 hours prior to your trip’s scheduled departure time or scheduled rental time. To place a cancellation, please call 1-888-976-0899 and refer to the confirmation number at the top of your confirmation document. Failure to place a cancellation at least 4 hours in advance will result in your credit card being charged the full amount of the reserved trip or rental. No refunds will be issued for reservations cancelled within 4 hours of departure or rental. Please note that failure to show for the reserved trip or rental without cancellation will result in no refund. If a trip is cancelled by Fury Water Adventures® for any reason, every effort will be made to reschedule the trip during your stay in Key West. If you are unable to reschedule, you will have the option of receiving a voucher for a future trip or receiving a full refund.
CAN I BRING MY PET WITH ME?
Fury allows service animals only. A service animal is any dog that has been trained to perform tasks to benefit an individual. The work performed must be directly related to the individuals disability. According the ADA service animals for emotional support, therapy, comfort or companionship are not considered service animals.
The guest requiring the service animal must be in possession of the animal at all times. Due to the nature of Fury tours, guest and service animal may be required to remain on the boat for the entirety of the tour. This is to ensure the guest’s safety as well as that of the service animal, Key West wildlife, other guests, captain and crew.