We want to remind everyone to come out Wednesday night for Liam’s Christmas Wish fundraiser aboard Fury at the Historic Seaport at 631 Greene St from 5 to 8:30 p.m.
For a $25 donation, you’ll receive all you can drink, food and entertainment by The Cory Heydon Band.
As many of you have already heard two-year-old Liam Reddy, the son of parasail mate Stephen and Fury Surf Shack manager Krissy was diagnosed with Wilms Disease, a rare kidney cancer right before Thanksgiving. The community has already come together to raise money through his GoFundMe account and at a fundraiser benefit at La Creperie in Bahama Village. The Surf Shack has also made “Surf’s Up Liam” bracelets available for a $5 donation. All the money raised goes directly to the Reddy family as they navigate this trying time.
Liam’s already received two rounds of chemo and is hanging in there like a strong little trooper. He’s surrounded by love in Tampa where he’s being treated.
We hope you can join us for a great party for an even greater cause tomorrow night. The community in Key West has truly come together and we will have a ton of silent auction and raffle prizes to giveaway. Here’s just a small sample of some of the very best prizes:
- Dinner for 4 at Sun Sun at Casa Marina
- 4 night stay at Eden House
- 2 night stay at the Clifton Hotel in South Beach, Miami
- 2 night stay at the Majestic Hotel in South Beach, Miami
- 2 night stay at Hotel Nash in South Beach, Miami
- 2 night stay at Ambrosia Hotel
- 1 night stay at Banyan Resort
- 1 night stay at Doubletree
- Ultimate Adventure for 2
- Passage for 2 to the Dry Tortugas
- Full Day Back Country Safari for 2 aboard Danger Charters
- Private Sunset Trip or Snorkel aboard Fun in the Sun Charters
- 4 rounds of golf at the Key West Golf Course
This is just a small sample of the prizes available to support this family and little boy whom we all love so dearly. We’ll see you Wednesday night!