We want to remind everyone to come out Wednesday night for Liam’s Christmas Wish fundraiser aboard Fury at the Historic Seaport at 631 Greene St from 5 to 8:30 p.m.
For a $25 donation, you’ll receive all you can drink, food and entertainment by The Cory Heydon Band.
As many of you have already heard two-year-old Liam Reddy, the son of parasail mate Stephen and Fury Surf Shack manager Krissy was diagnosed with Wilms Disease, a rare kidney cancer right before Thanksgiving. The community has already come together to raise money through his GoFundMe account and at a fundraiser benefit at La Creperie in Bahama Village. The Surf Shack has also made “Surf’s Up Liam” bracelets available for a $5 donation. All the money raised goes directly to the Reddy family as they navigate this trying time.
Liam’s already received two rounds of chemo and is hanging in there like a strong little trooper. He’s surrounded by love in Tampa where he’s being treated.
We hope you can join us for a great party for an even greater cause tomorrow night. The community in Key West has truly come together and we will have a ton of silent auction and raffle prizes to giveaway. Here’s just a small sample of some of the very best prizes:
- Dinner for 4 at Sun Sun at Casa Marina
- 4 night stay at Eden House
- 2 night stay at the Clifton Hotel in South Beach, Miami
- 2 night stay at the Majestic Hotel in South Beach, Miami
- 2 night stay at Hotel Nash in South Beach, Miami
- 2 night stay at Ambrosia Hotel
- 1 night stay at Banyan Resort
- 1 night stay at Doubletree
- Ultimate Adventure for 2
- Passage for 2 to the Dry Tortugas
- Full Day Back Country Safari for 2 aboard Danger Charters
- Private Sunset Trip or Snorkel aboard Fun in the Sun Charters
- 4 rounds of golf at the Key West Golf Course
This is just a small sample of the prizes available to support this family and little boy whom we all love so dearly. We’ll see you Wednesday night!
**Note About This Content:
This Fury page includes content that reflects past events, attractions, or Fury news that is no longer up to date. As you are reading, please be aware that the information presented on this page is not current and should not be attributed as a current fact.