Meet Mia Bissette, our May 2014 Fury vacation winner. We had the chance to ask Mia a few questions about her vacation experience, and found out that she’s a big fan of our Ultimate Adventure excursion! Check out our interview below.
1. What were the dates of your Key West vacation?
We had so much fun on our Key West trip. We were there from October 9th through 14th. We paired our Fury trip with the Southernmost Marathon, 1/2 Marathon and 10k that were also going on that weekend.
2. Which Fury trip did you take? How was your trip?We took the Ultimate Adventure on Monday the 13th. This was our 3rd Ultimate Adventure and certainly won’t be our last! Our favorite part is always the parasailing, but the whole day is always a blast. This time we saw 2 stingrays on our snorkel! Fury captains and staff are always so much fun too. We have a great time with them.
3. Who joined you on your trip?Who joined you on your trip?Tina Foss.
4. Which hotel did you stay in? How was your stay?
We stayed at La Concha, and it was very nice. Our room had a big balcony. The location of the hotel is perfect.
5. What made your trip memorable?
We love Key West so much and plan to be back again in December, which will be our 5th time there this year. One day, we hope to either just move there or spend a LOT more time there. Everything about Key West makes our trip memorable every single time, including the awesome day we spent with Fury.
6. What’s your favorite thing about Key West?
The town is so friendly with so much interesting history. The food is amazing along with the views. The local hangouts are becoming our hangouts, and we have made many friends who we look forward to seeing again and again.
Sounds like Mia had an unforgettable Key West vacation! Remember, we’re giving away a free Key West Vacation for 2 every month. All you have to do is share your Fury pictures on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, tag #furykeywest and you’ll be entered to win!
**Note About This Content:
This Fury page includes content that reflects past events, attractions, or Fury news that is no longer up to date. As you are reading, please be aware that the information presented on this page is not current and should not be attributed as a current fact.