Chart your own course! Explore the waters of Key West at your own pace with a boat rental from Fury. Whether you want to spend the day sunning and splashing on a natural sand bar or enjoy a picnic on one of our remote islands, you can make your own way.
18' Hurricane Sundeck
- 135 HP Evinrude Engine
- 6 Passenger Max
- Empty Cooler
- Bluetooth Connectivity (No USB Connectors)
- All Required Safety Equipment
Standard Rental Fuel Charges Apply.
Rental Pricing & Requirements
- Hourly: $150* First Hour
($100 Each Additional Hour)
- Half-Day (4hrs): $395*
- Full Day (8hrs): $595*
- $500 Security Deposit
- Must be 21 Years or Older with Valid Picture ID
*Boat Rental Price does not include fuel charges. Fuel charges are set at a flat rate and charged at the time of booking.
Standard Rental Fuel Charges – Hourly Rental: $20, Half Day Rental: $40, Full Day Rental: $80.
What to Bring
- Water & Beverages
- Lunch or Snacks
- Reef Safe Sunscreen
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Bathing Suit
- Must have boating experience to rent.
- Half and full day rental hours are set times only, cannot be customized. Half Day Hours: 8:30am – 12:30pm or 1:00pm – 5:00pm. Full Day Hours: 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to rent a boat.
- If you were born in or after 1988, you must have Boater’s safety license. You can obtain one at check-in by taking a boater’s safety test for $3 (cash or credit) or by Clicking Here.
- No towing allowed.
- No Fishing allowed.
- Boat Rentals must stay within 7 miles of Key West (All boats must stay in the Atlantic Ocean).
Interested in exploring Key West your way?
Fury Water Adventures is now offering boat rentals. With this service, you can rent a custom 18′ Hurricane Sundeck Sport for the perfect Key West adventure.
Boating in Key West
Thousands of people flock to Key West each year to explore and enjoy a host of activities in and on our crystal waters. There is so much to see and do in the waters surrounding our beautiful island—so whether you want to spend the day sunning and splashing on a natural sand bar or enjoy a picnic on one of our remote islands, Key West has it all and more!
You must be at least 21 years of age to rent boat. If you were born in or after 1988, you must have Boater’s Safety License. You can obtain one at check-in by taking a boater’s safety test for $3 (cash only) or online here. No towing allowed.
Departure Point 4
617 Front St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
617 Front St. on the dock of the Galleon Resort & Marina.